How To Write on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there any app where I can visually do to a PDF what I do to the paper sheet, as in writing on the borders of the page, highlighting, putting circles around words, etc., and save it as I do it?
Well of course there is not just one but many PDF reader tools which you can use to highlight text and add notes to a PDF document. One such popular, easy to use and reliable PDF reader tool is Wondershare PDFelement. You can use PDFelement on Mac, Windows, iOS and Android based devices for highlighting text and adding notes which is basically called Annotation. In this answer I will list the steps on how to annotate PDF on iPad. So, here you go. Install and launch PDFelement app on your iPad first. After that select to import the PDF file that needs annotation. Once the PDF file is uploaded, simply tap on the "Markup" button. This will open up the PDF annotation tool menu. You can then make use of available tools to highlight text and add notes to your PDF document/file. After making all the annotations, simply save the PDF file by clicking “Save” button as shown in the below image.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Write On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Write On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Write On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Write on PDF: All You Need to Know
After selecting your PDF file from the list, select the markup” () button to add new annotations to the PDF. Once you have added a marker, simply tap on the arrow in the bottom right corner to copy the marker. To copy only selected portion of a section, simply click on to the highlighted text and press copy. After adding more markers, tap on the deleted/deleted arrow buttons in order to remove the markers. To remove all annotations at once, tap on clear button. This way you will be able to highlight text only, add notes and edit the page once again without any problem.